Information provided pursuant to Sec. 5 of the German Telemedia Act and Sec. 2 and 3 of the Ordinance on Service Providers’ Duty to Inform [DL-InfoV]
WALCH RITTBERG NAGEL Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB
Campus Tower HafenCity
Phone: +49 (40) 605 90 89 00
Fax: +49 (40) 605 90 89 10
Legal Form and Register Entry
WALCH RITTBERG NAGEL Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB is a partnership with limited professional liability pursuant to the German Partnership Act and is registered in the partnership register of the Local Court of Hamburg under the registration number PR 1110. The firm is based in Hamburg. The firm’s partners are Dr. Mathias Walch, Douglas von Rittberg, Ulrich Nagel, Dirk Große-Klußmann, Markus Griese and Simon Golshan.
The following partners are authorized to represent the partnership:
Dr. Mathias Walch
Douglas von Rittberg
Professional Title and Competent Bar Association
All attorneys working at Walch Rittberg Nagel Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB are admitted to the bar in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Hanseatic Bar Association, Valentinskamp 88, 20355 Hamburg, phone +49 (40) 35 74 41-0, fax: +49 (40) 3574 41-41, email: email@example.com, website: www.rechtsanwaltskammerhamburg.de
Dirk Große-Klußmann is also a licensed tax consultant and member of the Hamburg Chamber of Tax Consultants, Kurze Mühren 3, 20095 Hamburg, phone +49 (40) 44 80 43 0, fax +49 44 58 85, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.stbk-hamburg.de
The following professional regulations apply:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) [German Federal Code for the Legal Profession]
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO) [German Professional Code for Specialist Lawyers]
- Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA) [German Professional Code for Lawyers]
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG) [German Lawyers Compensation Act]
- Standesregeln der Rechtsanwälte in der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE-Berufsregeln) [Code of Conduct of the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Union]
- Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland (EuRAG) [Act on the Work of European Lawyers in Germany]
- The professional regulations for attorneys can be viewed and retrieved from the homepage of the German Federal Bar Association (www.brak.de) under “Laws governing the Profession.”
- Steuerberatungsgesetz (StBerG) [German Tax Consulting Law]
- Durchführungsverordnung zum Steuerberatungsgesetz (DVStB) [German Tax Consultancy Act Implementing Regulations]
- Berufsordnung für Steuerberater [German Professional Code of Conduct for Tax Consultants]
- Steuerberatervergütungsverordnung [German Tax Consultants Fees Regulation]. The professional regulations for tax consultants can be viewed and retrieved from the homepage of the German Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants under www.bstbk.de (there under “Laws governing the profession”).
Professional Liability InsuranceProfessional liability insurance with insurance coverage has been obtained from
The geographic coverage area of the insurance includes work performed in any member state of the European Union.
The existing coverage meets or exceeds the statutory requirements.
Dispute Settlement Procedures Disputes between lawyers and their clients may be settled, at their request, through extrajudicial mediation at the regional bar association (pursuant to Section 73(2) no. 3 in conjunction with Section 73(5) BRAO) or at the conciliation body (Section 191 et seq. BRAO) of the German Federal Bar Association. You may contact this body through the homepage of the German Federal Bar Association (http://www.brak.de), email: email@example.com.
Disputes between tax consultants and their clients may, at theirrequest, be mediated by the Regional Chamber of Tax Consultants pursuant to Section 76 para 2 no. 3 StBerG.
Online dispute resolution (Art. 14(2) ODR Ordinance): The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform under ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
VAT tax ID number
The content of these webpages is protected by copyright. The copyright belongs to Walch Rittberg Nagel Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB or any party to whom Walch Rittberg Nagel Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB has granted the corresponding rights of use. Any duplication or dissemination requires the prior written consent of Walch Rittberg Nagel Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB.
Walch Rittberg Nagel Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater Partnerschaft mbB does not accept any liability for the currency, accuracy, or completeness of the information and links provided on these webpages. The information on these web pages is provided for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice.
The legal notices on this page as well as all disputes that may arise from or pertain to the content of these webpages are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.